Updated Thursdays... and sometimes more!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ugly, ugly armor

Hooray - finally got rid of my Conqueror's Aegis Tunic!

I mean, look at this thing:



Really, Blizzard? I mean, how is a girly pally supposed to be taken seriously wearing that? First of all - how can it be 2348 armor when it doesn't even cover my belly button?

And is that design supposed to be intimidating? Fear me, Horde and undead... fear my giant red bulls eye boobies!

Plus it makes a girl look, well... saggy. Never a good thing.

I was so embarrassed I took to wearing the Tabard of the Argent Crusade everywhere. Even after I was exalted with them.

But now I've got my Turalyon's Tunic of Triumph:



Ahhhh... classy pally! Nice lion's head design, full belly coverage - now I'm ready to kick some butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment